• Policy matter

Your responses and documents provided by you were awesome and I thanks with great heart to all of you with great heart. I have 4 RTI proofs in which railway has offered jobs 9 t0 12 years belated and some judgements sent by you and 4 supreme court judgement and three govt of india's memorandums which we have attached in our reply . My lawyer now assures me that something good will happen for you because we have several proofs and some of the judgements which were given by you thanks with great respect Whether all these proofs are helpful to condone the delay issue?
Thank once again to all the lawyers who supports me serve the nation ?
Asked 3 years ago in Civil Law from Nabha, Punjab
we had advised you at length . if i am not mistaken you had raised 14 queries on same issue . these judgements will definitely help you . best of luck

already advised

Welcome.

Hope justice is done.