• Related to issue with my name

Sir 
I have a query that my name in my 10th and 12th class marksheets is written as Gaurav Kumar Singh and in my graduation marksheets and in degree it is written as Gaurav Chauhan and i will going to join a government bank very soon because i cleared  their examination and now the document verification part is remaining only. So i want to know that this problem with my name can it create any kind of problem for me while joining the organization and in case if it is then what can be the possible solution for this.
Asked 2 years ago in Civil Law from Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
why there is difference in name that to singh and chauhan
yes it will definitely create problems .

Gaurav kumar Singh and  Gaurav Chauhan are 2 different names .  it is not mere typographical error in spelling your name .
 based on your 10th and 12th standard mark sheet apply to university for rectification of your name particulars . 
you will have to submit 
1) Original Certificate(s) in which correction(s) is/are required.

2) Photocopy of SSC.
3) photocopy of XII std certificate 

4) you will have to issue demand draft of any nationalised bank in favour of Registrar of said university .

5) an affidavit that  Gaurav kumar singh and Gaurav Chauhan are same person 

contact university for detailed procedure to be adopted
Of course you are going to face problems. Problems are manifold if a single letter in the name is different in different documents, whereas in your case the surname itself is different. 

Apply for rectification immediately to your university by submitting the documents mentioned by Mr.Sethi.
They have the right to reject the candidature by refusing to accept the affidavit, whereas you should keep your fingers crossed that they do not. Unless and until your name is rectified in all the academic certificates you will not sail through. If your candidature is rejected on account of this anomaly then the only remedy would be before a court of law.
you make desired changes by a pubic notice  and informing Department of publication ASAP so that you do not loose this job ,go through the web site of departrment of publication and it will guide you how to make changes in name and place it in govt records,in case of any problem you can contact me
your candidature would be rejected on account of difference in names in graduation certificate and X std certificate . mere affidavit is not sufficient . you have to get your graduation certificate rectified as per procedure mentioned