• Unauthorised person misusing our home address

An unknown person has somehow created an aadhar card, and now based on that, doing other activities creating a/c in bank , using our home address everywhere, it is our owned home, not from any builder but, made by ourself's after buying the plot long time back, but now an unknown person, using our address.. I am afraid, he may use it for illegal activities or loans ..etc.. from any bank. how should i stop it.
I have contacted UIDAI, given them a complaint. long time back, but still they seems that, they do not have any provision to locate or find a person's details by searching with name, address  locality, if they do not have an aadhar number or so as i have the name of the person, and not the adhar number, which i came to know, after contacting the bank, where this person created the a/c. bank manger informd he has given his aadar card, as residence proof. And when I contacted UIDAI, they ask for the number, which i obviously don't have as the bank has not shared. and UIDAI customer support,. an obvious system failure. mostly UIDAI, numbers are not connected.. if connected. they do not have answers then say, that we connect your call to our higher authorities as per your issue. It should be escalated and dealt with them. but always whenever they connect line drops intentionally or unintentionally.
Asked 4 years ago in Civil Law from New Delhi, Delhi
immediately file a complaint in writing in local police station
Rajeev Bari
Advocate, New Delhi
1506 Answers
92 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

1) you should in  writing inform the bank that  false bank account has been created using your residential address , no such person resides in your address . 

2) in addition if aadhar card has been wrongly made using your address and no action is created by UDAI lodge police complaint against such person . 

3) if police refuse to lodge  FIR lodge complaint   with magistrate under section 156(3) to direct cops to investigate . 

4) you can also  move civil court and obtain injunction restraining person from using your residential address
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
47925 Answers
2846 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

After you make written communication to Aadhar unit, local police and bank you can immediately approach the court to seek suit able directions to struck down such entries of the other unknown person. Engage a good local lawyer for this purpose to get legal assistance.
Sai Kiran R
Advocate, Bangalore
86 Answers
6 Consultations

4.5 on 5.0

File a complaint to the nearest police station against this man. In your complaint annex the complaints you made to UIDAI. Specify all the details as to how this person is using your address for creating various documents. Pursue this matter to a logical conclusion as you will be held liable in law for any illegal activity done in pursuance of the documents created by using your home address.

Along with a police complaint, move court for seeking a stay order against this man to stop him from using your address any further
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23426 Answers
652 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

just file it and send a copy of that to concern bank
Rajeev Bari
Advocate, New Delhi
1506 Answers
92 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer