• Wrong agreement

My father sold one property and the 2nd party who bought our land is not giving papers of property. After one year he came to my family and said tomorrow I am going to covered my space through boundaries and when we ask about the paper he gave today but we brought the agreement paper on the same day when we sold that land now today when we get that paper from 2nd party I m looking that there is a something change like erase and change the possession. I mean to say that before the paper which I brought from tehsil on that paper the main road is mentioned on the north side but actually the road is in south side. Now the paper I get today from 2nd party I saw he erase that north letter and wrote there south and erase south and wrote there north. So kindly help me what I will do
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law
Religion: Muslim

2 answers received in 10 minutes.

Lawyers are available now to answer your questions.

6 Answers

1) file police complaint against purchaser for cheating , criminal breach of trust , for carrying out material alterations in document

2) if you don’t have certified copy of original document apply for and obtain certified copy from sub registrar office to prove that alteration have been made by purchaser

Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
87947 Answers
6207 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Sir if the property is sold and consideration is recieved then same is headache of the other party further for the change the retification should have been done. Further the purchaser will keep the documents. You will get the.certified copies.

Shubham Jhajharia
Advocate, Ahmedabad
25516 Answers
179 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0


A fraud has been perpetrated upon you by this person and therefore 1st of all you should check the original property papers with the registrar office. If there is some discrepancy then lodge a fir against the person responsible.


Rahul Mishra
Advocate, Lucknow
13760 Answers
65 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

It would be better for you to take proper legal guidelines by showing complete files of your case to an advocate so that you can take a right path to handle your issues. Vague answers will not give you the exact relief .

Mohammed Mujeeb
Advocate, Hyderabad
19031 Answers
32 Consultations

4.5 on 5.0


Do not let him take possession of the land citing the fabrication in the document.

Have you received the consideration as against the said land?


Anilesh Tewari
Advocate, New Delhi
17940 Answers
377 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Get the certified copy of the document from concerned sub registrar.

Abhilasha Wanmali
Advocate, Nagpur
1022 Answers
1 Consultation

4.8 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer