Wife does not want to stay together
i have been married for the past 13 years. from last few days my wife was behaving in a very arrogant manner. she wants to do as she wishes in each and every matter such as personal, sexual, or any matter related to each other. i have never abused her physically at any moment in my whole married life. although there have been instances where we had verbal spats our married life was just going ok. but one week back her younger sister provoked her to leave my house and go to my in laws house which is in maharashtra 900 kms away. now she is saying that she will not come back home. i asked her to come back but she is adamant. please guide how to save my marriage.
i have been blessed with one son who is 6 year old and another daughter who is 2 years old.
i dont understand what to do i want to save this marriage and bring her back home.
please guide as how can i go for it.
Asked 13 days ago in Family Law from Thane, Maharashtra
Sir first you both should mutually try you should try to talk to her, take marriage counseling if things doesn't work then file a RCR in family court.
Try understand what is the issue and resolve same. First exhaust all the personal remoedies before going to legal action.
A mediation talk in the presence of a professional mediator will do the job. Better hurry because in 80% family matters things gets worse only because they gets guidance on the last moment and by then relationships would have broken. So i recommend u to get a lawyer or professional mediator at the earliest.
1) issue wife notice to return to her matrimonial home
2) file petition for RCR under section 9 of HMA
3) seek joint custody of your children
4) in the event wife files false dowry harassment apply for and obtain anticipatory bail from sessions court
1. Since she is behaving differently since last few days only, it will be prudent on your part to wait for some time, may be even few months to enable her to feel the life without having a proper family.
2. It is not unusal that couple suffer mid life blue at te stage which you are now passing through and they behave in unusual manner.
3. Time is the best medicine in such cases which you should allow her.
4. One very important aspect herein is that if she expresses more s8xual, attention on her, any negligence on your part to attend to her may induce her to think that you are no longer interested on her physically and it might force her to go in mental depression.