Land mutation - pattadar passbook
we have 9 acres cultivation land in ap, this land was named to my grandfather,he died without any will,and our father also died in 1978 ,he also did not write any will .Now we how to apply for pattadar passbook what is the proses to get pattadar passbook
Asked 2 years ago in Property Law from tanakal, Andhra Pradesh
we have Two Brothers, my brother was loss his propartey and he was decleared in the court I Pettistion.we are not writen any partion deed ,but we are living saparatley scince2010 and we also leve saparat door number houses and also get aadhar numbers, the indian govt 2011 take a socil and finalace and cast servey(senses) my famliey enter saparate.same people tall me you also pay my brothers credits in the court in my proportey this is true sir
Asked 2 years ago
hallo sir, my propartey transper to my wife with a gift deed
Asked 2 years ago
1. How many children does your grand father have?
2. After the demise of your father all his children had an equal share in the property which was inherited by your father on the demise of his father.
3. You and your siblings are at liberty to divide the property through execution of a deed of partition or family settlement.
1. To apply the pattadar passbook you are required to apply to the concerned tehsildar who will conduct an inquiry and then issue the same.
2. Seek the assistance of a local lawyer to commence and complete the process.
1) who are legal heirs of your grand father?
2) was your father only son?
3) did he not have any brother or sister .
4) Pattadar Pass Book (PPB) is a document in the form of a small bound book containing all details of land owned by a person (pattadar). This PPB is issued by revenue officials on their own (suo motu) under a law called Record of Rights Act. (R R Act). The authorities will need a passport photograph and signature or thumb impression of the land owner.
5) MRO is the competent authority to issue PPB. You must apply in a prescribed application form. You must fill out the application form accurately with all details in triplicate (three copies). You may keep one more copy with you for reference. The application must be presented to MRO or Revenue Inspector (RI).
6) You must enclose the following supporting documents with the application.Death certificate of earlier owner (if you claim ownership by her inheritance or succession)
7) MRO will issue notice to you and the general public to raise objections, if any. You should fully cooperate with the revenue officials verifying your claim application. After filing application it is reasonable to wait for one month for the PPB. The verification and enquiry involves enquiry under law (statutory), and is a thorough and often lengthy, process.
After a reasonable period, once the MRO is satisfied about your claims after due enquiry, he will issue the PPB to you. Please verify the PPB and ensure that all entries are accurate. If there is delay, please remind the MRO. If there is no proper response, please meet the RDO or Sub-Collector concerned.
1) on your father demise you and your brother are the legal heirs
2) i presume your mother predeceased your father and you dont have any sister
3) you should enter into deed of family settlement for division of property by metes and bounds
4) if no settlement is possible file suit for partition
5)you are not liable to pay your brother debts . in event your brother fails to pay his share of property would be sold in repayment of his debts
first divide your property with brother then execute gift deed in favour of wife if you so desire
1. Was your father the only child of your grandfather? Was there any claimant of the said property of your grandfather other than your father?
2. If not then collect legal heir certificate from the local Tehshilder,
3. Apply for updating the pattdar book and mutate your names duly submitting the said legal heir certificate.
1. All your brothers should discuss and make a partition deed about your father's property,
2. It is not true that you are required to pay for your brother's outstanding.
1. After the property is partitioned in your name, you can gift it to your wife by executing and registering a gift deed in her favour,
2. Engage a local lawyer for that purpose.
As per the AP ROR (Pattadar pass Books and Title Deed) Act of 1989, the pattadar pass book and title deed can be issued to the pattadar who owns land as well as possession. there is no dispute regarding possession, so apply before that RDO for section 38-E Certificates under Tenancy Act.
Property is inherited from your ancestors so may not be liable for any due. It is not necessary that in each and every case partition deed or family settlement deed should be executed. it may be derived from the conduct of the parties. and you are living separately from 2010 so you shall not be liable for any due of your brother.