• ruling against claiming share of partiotioned ancestral property

we have purchased a property from a person which was her partitioned ancestral property. the persons brother has filed a case against this sale stating that he still has a share in this property. is there any ruling against his plea
Asked 4 years ago in Civil Law from Nagercoil, Tamil Nadu
was partition deed duly stamped and registered? if so she would be absolute owner of property . 

consult a local lawyer . without going through the case papers we cannot advice further .
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
45760 Answers
2693 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

it is not going to be a cake walk for him
Rajeev Bari
Advocate, New Delhi
1506 Answers
92 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

No ruling is a bible which can apply to all cases of similar nature. The facts of no two cases can ever be same. If a case has been filed by the brothers of seller then engage a lawyer and show him all the related documents so that he can chalk out your defence.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
22977 Answers
634 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer