• Not doing registry

I purchase a plot at sohna road,Gurgaon (Haryana) from a lady who hold the full and final payment agreement (NOT SIGNED BY OWNER, SIGNED BY ONLY ONE LADY HUSBAND) and original registry paper of earlier owner of the property and she sold the same plot to me and not doing registry to me. I told the several times for registry to that lady and property dealer but they are not taking any action. Also I paid 85% amount by cheque to her. After three month she is saying that the plot is joint name and the owner is two ladies one is staying in india and one is staying in bangladesh, when ever she will come to india , will inform you and get registry to your name. I dont understand the matter what is going on, she is saying right or wrong. what can I do and what action I take, please advice me. 

Thanks,

Rajeev
Asked 3 years ago in Property Law from Gurgaon, Haryana
before making payment you should have consulted a local lawyer . anyhow now file suit for specific performance of contract to direct seller to have sale deed registered . it is necessary to go through the documents cited by you to advice .
yes she can give power of attorney to her husband or any relative . the POA has to be attested before indian consulate in bangladesh .
First of all do not worry so much,every problem has a solution ,what are condition of your agreement to sell,that is in how much time the money is to be paid and the time in which the sale deed is to be executed.,kindly mail me scanned copy of your agreement to sell
You should not have made payment unless the seller had performed his duty. Now move to civil court and seek specific performance against the seller to legally obligate him to register the sale deed.
She may give a P.O.A to any of her relatives to do the needful. It will have to be attested at the Indian consulate in Dhaka.