• Employer is not giving my certificates

i worked as medical transcriptionist for 1 year. the Transdyne company took my 10th, inter, degree original certificates. that job was very stressful. lot of stress to eyes. so i quit the job. i cant  work such a stressful job which was affecting my health. i used to work for 10 to 12 hours for only Rs.7000/-. In Hyderabad rented auto drivers are earning Rs.12,000 per month. i was working for US doctors. i have to transcribe  what they dictate online.  The company was getting about Rs. 80,000/ from my work. They are cheating people by giving advertisements in newspapers that they will  pay Rs.16,000/month. i have that newspaper ad with me. how can i get back my certificates and take action against them for cheating people with such ads and earning huge profits by paying such a low wages. They stopped one month salary also.
Asked 5 years ago in Civil Law from Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Regarding getting back your certificates, you may give them a notice through your lawyer, and then file a civil suit. Regarding false advertisements, you may initiate criminal proceedings against the for cheating etc.
Prabhat Shroff
Advocate, Kolkata
141 Answers
39 Consultations

4.7 on 5.0

Serve a lawyer's notice and ask him to furnish you the certificates. If he does not comply with the demand made in the lawyer's notice then file a law suit in the court to compel him in this regard.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
24281 Answers
677 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer