• Fraud and Cheating

My wife residing ilegally with a man,they are now having a kid.But refusing to give my kid.What can I do?
Asked 4 years ago in Criminal Law from Kolkata, West Bengal
File a divorce petition on ground of adultery and seek custody of your child.
H. S. Thukral
Advocate, New Delhi
569 Answers
170 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

File a criminal complaint against that man u/s 497 of IPC and file a child custody case before district court of area where the child is residing for custody of child under Guardian and Wards Act.
Nadeem Qureshi
Advocate, New Delhi
4875 Answers
224 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

if she is not interested in living wiith you then go for divorce on mutual grounds and decide about the custody of child
Rajeev Bari
Advocate, New Delhi
1506 Answers
92 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

You have abundant legal remedies.

1. Firstly you may prosecute your wife's paramour for adultery and bigamy.

2. You may seek divorce on the ground of your wife's infidelity. 

3. Lats but not least, you may file a case for child custody to get your child. If you want your child back then act swiftly lest delay in bringing the legal action ousts your rights.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23092 Answers
639 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer