• Protection

i am a 24yr old girl, my ex boyfriend along with his friends is harassing me over phone and social networking byy sending me abusive double meaning messages and also threatening me that will reach my home. they call and use all abusive language to talk..is there any measure that i can take to protect and stop them from doing this as its causing a great mental emotional disturbance for me. i have tried talking to them politely, by blocking them still they continue to do this.
Plz help!!
Asked 4 years ago in Criminal Law from Bangalore, Karnataka
Dear Querist
You should file a complaint before cyber crime cell or police in your area and demand protection.
Feel Free to call
Nadeem Qureshi
Advocate, New Delhi
4880 Answers
226 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

It seems they do not understand the language of a gentleman. Hence, you should immediately file a complaint against all of them in the cyber police cell in Bangalore.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23140 Answers
640 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

file a complaint as soon as possible in local police station ,they will them selves foward it cyber if need be
Rajeev Bari
Advocate, New Delhi
1506 Answers
92 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

File FIR in the local jurisdictional police station. Give all the details of the profiles they are using to threaten you. Download the copies of the abusive messages sent to you. They may delete it later if possible.
Sandeep Hegde
Advocate, Bangalore
403 Answers
117 Consultations

4.8 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer