• Bank dismissed me in 1999

I was clerk typist in state bank badnera. bank suspend me 1990 and hand over case to cbi for fraud investigation in 1992.In 1999 bank dismissed me in departmental enquiry. In march 2013 I am acquitted from spl. cbi court on benefit of doubt ground.now bank denied all my back wages. Can i file case against bank for my back wages.
Asked 4 years ago in Criminal Law from Pune, Maharashtra
yes, you can, read another post too
Nadeem Qureshi
Advocate, New Delhi
4916 Answers
228 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

Your acquittal entitles you to seek reinstatement as well as back wages as your innocence has now been vindicated. Move the High Court.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23426 Answers
652 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

you are entitled for your all dues
Rajeev Bari
Advocate, New Delhi
1506 Answers
92 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer