• Job changing

I have applied for RRB NTPC in 2015..i was unemployed then...I appeared the 1st and 2nd part of the exam...Then in april 2017 i got a state govt job but there were cases on the employment so in my appointment letter it is written that Your appointment is purely temporary and subject to the order of the honourable high court...i joined this job on probation for 2 years...in august 2017 i was called for document verification by the railways now as my job was under such case i thought if the court somehow uphelds the appointment or cancels the appointment then some problems may arise..and only 15 days being allowed to appear for the DV...it was not enough for me to get the noc as they said it may take one month...i didnt mention it in my verification form and did not provide NOC....now at the time of joining i have mentioned about the job in the attestation form of VR...and submitted NOC and Resignation...can any problem arise?
Asked 4 years ago in Labour

First answer received in 10 minutes.

Sir if the NOC is submitted and the resignation is accepted most likely there would be no problems in the future employment if no pending dues and any departmental enquiry. Join freely there wont be any issue.

1)since you have submitted NOC at time of joining you should not face problems

2) if you have suppressed material facts about your earlier employment you would have lost your job

Nothing, don't worry and join.

Koshal Kumar Vatsa

In document verification process a team of experts at the department (who is going to recruitment you) will throughly examine your documents for authenticity. They will ask you for original documents and then examine them microscopically. Any forgery would result in criminal proceeding against you.

at most they would not offer you the job . you have prior to joining submitted the NOC . you should not face problems

This is you that you wants to take weightage of the same or not , no body can force you to write something, you have not been selected on the basis of that job.

Koshal Kumar Vatsa

Sir before joining you have submitted same there wont be a big issue out of it and in my view the department shall not initiate any action on this.

You need not fear much and you are suggested to continue your job. If asked later clarify that it was missed erroneously and not by intention.

Ganesh Singh

Since you had applied for the new job even before joining the current job, there is no question of taking NOC then.

However you can obtain NOC now for attending the interview for the new job from the current employer, there is nothing wrong in it.

Can Railways Take any Disciplinary action against me for not mentioning the job during document verification

No, because you were not confirmed about that employment then, hence there is no offence or legal infirmity in it.

Sir if the appointment was not confirmed and stay on appointment from high court there then you were not employed for the period, if no appointment is given and the stay is there then no NOC is required.

Employees are bound to follow service rules

2) employer can demand NOC from such employees

If the court passed order to give you appointment then it would be subjected to the rules and regulations which is common to all other employees.

You will be considered at par with the other employees of the organisation only.

This type of appointments are called conditional appointment if it has been agreed between the employer and employee under contract of service.

NOC may be required by the new employer which is obligatory to the previous employer what ever type of appointment is there.

Koshal Kumar Vatsa

This employment will be guided by the service rules till the disposal of the petition by the HC.

Your permanent employment is subject to the outcome of the WP and therefore the same will be considered to be of permanent nature and you will get all the benefits thereof.