• False case against my parents by showing some fake/forged documen

Respected sir,
My self phaneendra i need some suggestion against the case failed on my parents at rajahmundry.
In 2012 we have given contract to construct home in our place with a estimated value of 1600000. Contractor who is relative to us not completed the work and failed a false complaint against my parents that the agreement was made up for 2500000 rupees by using my parents signatures in a fraud way.And using his influence with friends  he filed a false cases against my parents that they borrowed loans from his friends by using forged signatures of my parents.
In this my parents are normal teachers they don't even know how to deal this type of situation can any one suggest best possible way to approach that the person filed false cases and prove his guilty.
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh
if your parents signatures have been forged file police complaint of cheating , forgery , criminal breach of trust against the contractor . you have to be aggressive in your approach . your contractor thought you would bow down to black mail tactics . also file suit for damages aginst the contractor for having failed to complete work on time . get work completed by some other contractor
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
46637 Answers
2757 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

First of all do not worry ,you can not be made a victim for the offence which you have not committed,do file complaint against the contractor for cheating and forgery and also file suit for damages.
Rajeev Bari
Advocate, New Delhi
1506 Answers
92 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

The contractor has, according to you, forged the signatures of your parents on a blank paper and filled up the contents. He may have filed the case, but mere filing of case does not imply that your parents will be held guilty. 

Now that he has already filed the case your parents should engage a lawyer and defend themselves in a court of law so that contractor does not succeed in proving his case. This apart, your parents should file a complaint for cheating and forgery against him. In addition to this they should sue him for not completing the contract within the stipulated time. Your parents have to manifest all due diligence required from them in such a scenario.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23092 Answers
639 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer