• Roadside property

My father has a land on road side, he want to construct a shop there. But another person is running his small wood shop in front of that land which is government property. do my father have legal right to ask him to remove his shop which is in front of my father's land.
Asked 3 years ago in Property Law from Araria, Bihar
if another person has encrorached on govt property complain to muncipal corporation . if no action is taken then file writ against corporation .to idrect them to evict encroachers

complaint to municiapl authorities and if they do not take action ,then file suit for mandatory injunction by making municipal authorities as party

File a complaint to municipal corporation to bring this person to book for violating the law. If corporation still does not perform its duty then seek injunction against it by moving to court.