• Beaten a women

Dear sir, one of my friend has minor dispute with a lady and after that dispute his grandmother expired so in emotions he went and slapped that lady. Finally she lodged a complaint against my friend and one other friend. One other friend was trying to control the fight but that lady did not understand and lodged complaint against both.  Now due to election there is AACHAR SAHITA so please tell me what should I do. That lady is belong to SC cast.

Hope to get positive response.
Asked 4 years ago in Criminal Law from Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Dear Querist
first of all find in the Police Station that any FIR has registered or not? if FIR has registered then file an anticipatory Bail before session court or HC as you think fit and try to settle the matter amicably with her. it will be better.
feel free to Call
Nadeem Qureshi
Advocate, New Delhi
4869 Answers
222 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

Aachar Sanhita i.e model code of conduct for elections has no nexus with this case. 

At first it needs to be ascertained whether any FIR has been lodged by police or not. If FIR has been lodged then your friend should take bail to pre-empt his arrest by police.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
22977 Answers
634 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

has FIR being registered or not
Rajeev Bari
Advocate, New Delhi
1506 Answers
92 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer