In response to your post, the reply to questions raised in your query are as under:
1. No, she cannot marry another guy. She has to obtain divorce from competent court. Yes it will lead multiplicity of litigation.
2. Basically, the case should be filed at the place where the couple lived before separation. However, for convenience, since both the parties are at Pune, she can file the case in Pune family court.
3. No, she cannot. It is advisable to obtain contest Divorce.
4. It depends on reasons for separation, if she is at fault chances are remote. Even otherwise, it is between the parties. When the lady is working and can support herself, the chances are bleak.
5. File for Mutual Consent Divorce, i.e., around 6 months it can be obtained.
PS: The above replies are based on the contents of post only.