• People are harassing me

Main mumbai se hun. Main job karti thi. Abhi main last 2 months se ghar pe hun cornea damage se aur thoda sickness se. Mere dad ne mujhse 17-18 lac aur kuch gold ornament le liye hai aur mera  passport nahin de rahe hai, blackmail kar rahe hai. Mumbai main mere peeche kuch carwale mujhe follow karte hai main 1 month pehle p.s. complaint ki par jab main dubara gayi toh ek police wala paisa le raha tha aur haath mila raha tha ek ladka ke saath jo mere ghar ke paas bahot baar mjhe 24 hour doston ke saath  follow kar raha tha. Plz help me. Mere paas sabke khilaaf proof hai.... jo mjhe pareshaan kar rahe hai. Plz help me.
Asked 10 years ago in Criminal Law

Ask a question and receive multiple answers in one hour.

Lawyers are available now to answer your questions.

6 Answers

Agar police aciton nahin le rahi app ke dad ke khilaf aur aapke paas sabke khilaf proof hai to directly court mein case file kariye in sab ke khilaf. Kisi local advocate se miliye wo aapko guide karega.

Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
30763 Answers
972 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

aap complaint under 200crpc in the court of judicial magistrate me kare. aap kisi acchey advocate is mile, hamare panel me Shri Ajay setia ji jo mumbai me hai ,our wah bahut kabil advocate hai aap unse mill kar aapne problem baata sak te hai.

Ajay Setia ji kindly see this guy as it seems he is in desperate trouble,regards

Rajeev Bari
Advocate, New Delhi
1506 Answers
92 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

File complaint u/s 200 Crpc and lodge GD informing police about their motives so as to ensure your safety.

Soumya   Kundu
Advocate, Kolkata
50 Answers

4.7 on 5.0

First of all meet a lawyer in Mumbai and discuss the issue with him in depth after paying his consultancy fees. He will be able to guide you through the step by step approach required to be followed. You may contact Mr.Ajay Sethi who is based in Mumbai and an esteemed member of this portal.

Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
30763 Answers
972 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Meet directly with the Police Commissioner and lodge FIR. Also write to National Women Commission. Mention the facts with photocopies of proofs, which you have. Law is with you. Be bold. Do the thing you fear and the death of fear is certain.

Ranbir Singh Sharma
Advocate, Ghaziabad
15 Answers
6 Consultations

4.7 on 5.0

Dear Querist

you can file a police complaint directly with the Commissioner of police send a letter to NWC/NHRC/CJI

file an application before Sub Division Magistrate/District Magistrate u/s 97 of Cr.P.C for search warrant and get your passport, for recovery of money you can file a civil suit for recovery against him before civil court.

feel free to call

Nadeem Qureshi
Advocate, New Delhi
6307 Answers
302 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer