• Failure of government imposed on students

Hello Sir,
I appeared in UPCPMT-13 and secured a good rank for getting admission in BAMS medical course. But government here didn't conduct counselling for government colleges due to their faults of past. They distributed seats incorrectly in session 2011-12 and for that there are several cases are sub jurisdiction in allahabad highcourt. For this reason government didn't conduct counselling neither they gave admission to old batch. The colleges remained vacant but new students kept waiting for their rights and admission. Should I raise this case in High Court for getting my right and to secure a seat.  How likely I can get success?
Hoping for your kind answer as I am really puzzled and depressed with the working of government.
Asked 3 years ago in Civil Law from Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh
Approaching the High Court in the exercise of its extra ordinary constitutional authority is the only remedy available to you. Students cannot be made to suffer for the fault which lies squarely with the government. The prospects of you succeeding seem bright at first blush, albeit it is impossible and unethical for a lawyer to guarantee the outcome of a legal proceeding.
the High Court i is the only remedy available to you. Students cannot be made to suffer for the fault which lies squarely with the government. you have good chance
if you had secured a good rank for BAMS course but till date admissions have not been finalised you can file a writ petition in high court to direct the government to finalise admission for said course . contact a local lawyer . you have a good case on merits
i file a case for getting rights and secure a seat in next session  this possible and  have chances for success .
pls understand try and fail but do not fail to try.
As I said nearlier the only remedy is to move the High Court. You do have a good case at first blush, but discuss the issue in detail personally with a lawyer.
no lawyer can guarantee the success of litigation . you have good case on merits . you should move HC for necessay reliefs