Find below the case status.
District consumer disputes redressal forum
170,don bosco road, austin memorial building.
Complaint case no. cc/50/2016
Moutusi dutta and others
hon'ble mrs. nabanita kar presiding member
hon'ble mr. narayan chandra chatterjee member
For the complainant:
For the opp. party:
Dated : 23 jul 2018
Complainant files hazira along with a petition praying for amendment of the complainant. hd. the prayer is allowed. complainant is directed to file amended plaint. office is directed to expunge the name of ops 2 and 3. complainant also files bna. the bna be kept with the record.
To 30-08-18 for s/r, app and w/v. by the op. complainant is directed to file requisites at once.
1. i am op no 1 ( moutushi dutta ). please help me to understand the status of the case in a simple way.
2. what is "amendment of complainant" ?
3. what is bna ?
4. "to 30-08-18 for s/r, app and w/v. by the op. complainant is directed to file requisites at once." - is it something to do from my side ?
Asked 2 years ago in Civil Law from Kolkata, West Bengal
This was a Nadia District forum case ( West Bengal ). I was made 'exparte' for not submitting the WV within stipulated timeline. I moved to State forum without any favourable outcome. Currently, I am exparte only, and understand that, the complainant is about to expunge other two parties 2&3 as well AND wants to amend the case even. The complainant is missing the dates in regular basis and pulling the case to nowhere.
( For your reference: The case is based on a medicine bill, allegedly raised by my proprietorship farm, valued of Rs. 2500 and it was 'articulated' by the complainant to 'manage' some money ( 20K ) from me. Which I denied. I plead to the district forum to shift the case to Criminal court/appropriate forum as the complainant charged a forgery complain against me.)
1. How or whether a case can be heard and decided without having any single opponent party ( considering everybody out of the case )?
2. Now, being an exparte, can or should I submit my version to the district forum before the date mentioned ?
3. This is quite pity, that I am suffering with a falls allegation and misguided by my lawyer for not submitting the WV in time ( He submitted many papers within the time including my versions/ stand points against the allegation, but, what I understood, court didn't consider those papers as formal WV.)
4. Whatever, my question is, will be there any option to reappear in the state forum ( or higher ) if the order is given against me? As, I have already applied once before to revoke my exparte?
5. From day one, I was present in the court as per the dates. I submitted papers and always wanted to face it properly. But, ONLY because of not submitting a paper in time, can I be crucified without inspecting the merit of the case ? What should I do now ? ( I don't want to settle this outside the court, what was proposed by the complainant earlier )
Asked 2 years ago