• Claim in property

I got a draw in a house  by Delhi developmental authority ,my father gave me money to purchase it about 13 yrs ago ,and I signed power of attorney in his name ,now I m married and got 2 kids I want my house but my father who recently married another women refused to give me papers ,I asked him to take the money he paid 13 yrs ago and give the papers but he wants to sell the house ,can I do something to get the house
Asked in Property Law from Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
For what purpose was the POA given by you to your father? Was it for registration? Has registration of property been done in the office of registrar? 
Firstly it needs to be ascertained whether the property has been registered. To this end you will need the assistance of a local lawyer who may conduct title search for you. Court will not give you any papers. It is your duty to submit the required documents to court, relying whereupon court may protect your proprietary rights. If it transpires that registration has been done then you may seek a stay order from court against the sale of property and also demand that property be delivered to you. Act swiftly lest the property is sold.

you will have to take services of advocate in this to have complete details of document from  DDA office and then further course of action cab be decided

If registration has been done then it further needs to be ascertained as to in whose favour it has been registered. If your father has registered it in his favour then you do not stand any chance to get the property as the purchase amount was paid by your father.

pls keep it in mind POA given by you can be cancelled by you,you have complete right on property

it appears property has been purchased in your name . your father advanced money for purchase of property . you are absolute owner of the property . father is POA holder of the property . you can if you so desire revoke POA given to your father so that he cant sell the property alloted to you . 

check DDA records . find out in whose name property stands on date . also check records in sub registrar office as to whether any third party rights created by father or not ,contact a local lawyer . based on search reports decide your next course of action