• Document verification related to Property purchase

I have given token advance to a property by CoEvolve estates - Asset Arcadia in Bangalore. They have forwarded me the legal documents related to the property, and I need to get it verified.
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law
Religion: Hindu

3 answers received in 10 minutes.

Lawyers are available now to answer your questions.

11 Answers

you can contact any local lawyer on this website

obtain his written opinion as to whether title is clear and marketable

lawyer would take 30 years title search and then advice you as to whether title is clear and marketable

Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
87932 Answers
6207 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Dear Sir

Please reach us for the assistance for verification of title deed and agreements drafting.

Feel free for any assistance.

Shettar SS
Advocate, Bangalore
182 Answers
1 Consultation

4.4 on 5.0

The title of the property needs to be clear from any defects before purchasing the property and property documents verification can be done by any expert on this website.

Due diligence and awareness of your rights can certainly protect you against unscrupulous practices by developers. In an industry that still lacks transparency, it is best to get the physical inspection of all the documents before buying any property.

Siddharth Jain
Advocate, New Delhi
5928 Answers
101 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Please note that we lawyers are not allowed to solicit via this mechanism. You may choose a lawyer of your preference and contact them separately.

Shekhar Banerjee
Advocate, Delhi
156 Answers
1 Consultation

5.0 on 5.0

Token advance given by you would be considered as Booking amount and for the purposes of sharing the project related documentation.

If they have handed over the documents pertaining to the project, contact me to get the documents reviewed and obtain a legal opinion.

Kiran N. Murthy
Advocate, Bangalore
1298 Answers
194 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

You must be talking about title search and encumbrance verification - find local lawyer.

Yogendra Singh Rajawat
Advocate, Jaipur
21481 Answers
31 Consultations

4.4 on 5.0

Sale Deed

Mother Deed

Building approval plan

Commencement Certificate (For under construction property)

Conversion Certificate (Agricultural to NonAgricultural land)

Khata Certificate and Khata Extract

Encumbrance Certificate (EC)

Betterment charges receipt

Power of Attorney (POA)

Latest tax paid receipt

Completion Certificate (for a constructed property)

Occupancy Certificate (for a constructed property)

Mohammed Mujeeb
Advocate, Hyderabad
19031 Answers
32 Consultations

4.5 on 5.0

I can verify and give you the legal opinion whether to proceed further or not. You can obtain my contact details from Kanoon.com

Shashidhar S. Sastry
Advocate, Bangalore
4170 Answers
258 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Just find an advocate who may get the verification from the registrar office.

Vimlesh Prasad Mishra
Advocate, Lucknow
6848 Answers
23 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

Firslty, I really appreciate the awareness that you have showed by deciding to verify the same.

Secondly, as we always say to go for the documents clarification before going for any property transaction.

Thirdly, you can verify it from the registrar’s office of the area where the property is been situated.

Fourthly, you need to see if there is any incumbberance over the property or not, and as to the real owner of the same.

Fifthly, you should also verify it from the police station if any legal dispute over the same property or not.

Sanjay Baniwal
Advocate, South Delhi
5464 Answers
13 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

You can contact any advocate of this forum or an advocate from the local and get a legal opinion by sending the copies of the papers you were provided by the builders.

You can have the contact details of the chosen advocate against his name.

T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
78089 Answers
1543 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer