• Regarding Notice

We recieved a notice of investigation , want to talk about that .
Asked 5 years ago in Civil Law

2 answers received in 10 minutes.

Lawyers are available now to answer your questions.

14 Answers

Mention detailed facts of your case then only can we guide you

Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
91361 Answers
6829 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Don't worry in any circumstance you have to join investigation I will advise you that before joining the investigation please consult a competent lawyer of your area.

Koshal Kumar Vatsa
Advocate, Gurgaon
2283 Answers
3 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

better contact any lawyer or you can take appointment through this website.

Mohammed Mujeeb
Advocate, Hyderabad
19291 Answers
32 Consultations

4.7 on 5.0

Notice of investigation ? Is it under sec 41a CrPC from police ?

Any FIR filed against you or police/court calling to record statement as witness.

Yogendra Singh Rajawat
Advocate, Jaipur
21807 Answers
31 Consultations

4.4 on 5.0

If you have received a notice from the police for investigation, I would advise you to assist the police in such investigation.

You should also get in touch with some lawyer and show him the said notice.

Also state as to what's your role in the case?

Siddharth Jain
Advocate, New Delhi
6261 Answers
101 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

You are free to get in touch.

This notice has been sent by Police?

Vibhanshu Srivastava
Advocate, Lucknow
9457 Answers
274 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0


what is the content of the notice is it related to matrimonial dispute? ?

Rahul Mishra
Advocate, Lucknow
13998 Answers
65 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Please go ahead.

Shekhar Banerjee
Advocate, Delhi
156 Answers
1 Consultation

5.0 on 5.0

Please provide your information in detail so that we can answer

Vimlesh Prasad Mishra
Advocate, Lucknow
6849 Answers
23 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

please give details

Yusuf Rampurawala
Advocate, Mumbai. E: adv.yusuf.rampurawala@gmail.com
7198 Answers
79 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

From your facts it seems that you have received notice under 41 A crpc you can post your query here or can call through kaanoon for any kind of assistance.

Shubham Jhajharia
Advocate, Ahmedabad
25514 Answers
179 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

You can file written explanation for the notice issued by the investigation officer

Konda Srinivas
Advocate, Hyderabad
211 Answers
2 Consultations

Not rated

my contect no [deleted]

Giriraj Prasad Bairwa
Advocate, Jaipur
23 Answers

Not rated

Whom do you want to talk about this, you may choose an advocate of this forum and book a consultation to talk about this in detail.

T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
81541 Answers
1838 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer