• Got less amount at sbi atm

I got the less amount in  at SBI ATM Rupees 500 (Five Hundred ) as I withdraw the 10000 (Ten thousand) but got only 9500 ( Nine Thousand Five Hundred )
First Nine notes I got 1000 rupees not but in the sequence Seven number  I got 500 (Five Hundred) and remaining are 1000 ( One Thousand )

Pl find the notes details 

1st to 6th --- 1000 notes means 6000 rupees
7th             ---- 500 notes                    500 rupees
8th to 9th --- 1000 notes                 2000 rupees
10th           ---- 500 notes                      500 rupees
11th to 15th --- 100 notes                    500 rupees

So I got 9500 rupees instead of 10000 rupees I lodge the complaint to bank authority but they replied as per electronic data there is no mismatch and complaint is closed .

Would you suggest what should I do ??

Rajeshkumar Chauhan

Email ID     rajeshkumar1426in@gmail.com
Asked 4 years ago in Business Law from Ahmedabad, Gujarat
did you lodge immediate complaint or at later stage ? if no  action is taken by bank complain to banking ombudsman   of said bank . send copy of letter to RBI
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
47916 Answers
2844 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Since you have already lodged a complaint to bank and it paid no heed to it you may now complain to the Banking Ombudsman with a copy addressed to RBI.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23426 Answers
652 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Approach banking Ombudsman and complain that Bank has not taken proper action on your complaint.
Sandeep Hegde
Advocate, Bangalore
403 Answers
117 Consultations

4.8 on 5.0

first write a complaint to the bank manager in this regard,if he does not take any action then file a complaint to banking ombudsman
Rajeev Bari
Advocate, New Delhi
1506 Answers
92 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

query is resolved
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
47916 Answers
2844 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer