• Dhokhadhadi, manhani, mentally harassment

Dear sir, my brother is working as agent in a company and invest lot of money many people. Now maturity time farm has denay to give back this money. Kindly confirm to me how can I do a legal action agains this farm and director
Asked 4 years ago in Civil Law

First answer received in 10 minutes.

Lawyers are available now to answer your questions.

11 Answers

File Police complaint of criminal breach of trust cheating against director of farm under section 406 , 420 of IPC

2) also file complaint before consumer forum against farm owner and its director seek refund of money paid with interest

3) also seek litigation costs and compensation for mental torture undergone by you

Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
87595 Answers
6134 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0


you can file a suit for recovery of money if you have some document to show that you have given money for investment, claiming your money as well as compensation for mental agony and harassment. Apart from this you can also file a criminal complaint for the cheating against this firm. You can contact with complete details for further detailed discussion.

Surbhi Saxena
Advocate, New Delhi
1 Answer

Not rated


You can file a case of cheating and fraud. And if you are the creditor of the company then you may file a petition for winding up of the company.


Anilesh Tewari
Advocate, New Delhi
17940 Answers
374 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0


Immediately file a criminal case with the help of a good criminal lawyer so that in future your brother would be in a safe side.

Thanks and Regards

Swarupananda Neogi
Advocate, Kolkata
2939 Answers
6 Consultations

4.7 on 5.0

The people who have lost their money would have to file criminal complaint for criminal breach of trust and cheating under section 406 and 420 of IPC.

The investors can also file a suit for recovery in Civil Court to recover the amount invested by them in the company.

Siddharth Jain
Advocate, New Delhi
5906 Answers
98 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0


if it is financing co then file an FIR stating that the co and the director are defrauding the people of the money. various sections would be imposed upon them.

write to the EOW wing of the govt also.


Rahul Mishra
Advocate, Lucknow
13709 Answers
63 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

File a criminal complaint under section 420 and 406of ipc against company in your local police station in case you have any problem and police is not taking complaint you can file complaint under section 156 3 CRPC under the same section 420 and 406 IPC in the court and the court after due satisfaction Mahadev police to lodge FIR and submit the final report to the court.

Vimlesh Prasad Mishra
Advocate, Lucknow
6848 Answers
23 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

Depending on the facts of the case you can lodge an FIR for the offence of cheating, criminal breach of trust and forgery. If the police refuses to lodge an FIR, you have to approach the court to file a criminal complaint.

Shailesh Poddar
Advocate, Delhi
48 Answers

5.0 on 5.0

File Fir for cheating, fraud u/s 420, 406 IPC.

Yogendra Singh Rajawat
Advocate, Jaipur
21482 Answers
31 Consultations

4.4 on 5.0

Sir file a police complaint of cheating breach of trust and fraud against the firm, the police shall register the FIR and take steps against the directors of such Firm, your brother can also be complainant on the same as it can be case that when people start filing they will make your brother accused too.

Shubham Jhajharia
Advocate, Ahmedabad
25518 Answers
176 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

You can issue a legal notice demanding the money due on maturity.

On failing to invoke any positive response or the firm not complying with the demand made, you may approach consumer forum for relief and remedy including compensation for mental harassment


you can choose a civil court for filing a suit for recovery of the amount due to you.

T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
77748 Answers
1509 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer