1. From the auction money realised by bank, the bank will clear its dues of Rs 78 lacs
2. Balance will be given to builder
3. So the builder dues still remain unpaid. Builder only got 55 lacs as against 1.82cr in agreement
4. If the builder has not obtained any stay in DRT against the auction sale and the sale goes through, then builder will obviously file a money claim suit against borrower to recover his dues. He will also make the auction purchaser a party.
5. Builder will want his balance outstanding plus interest OR his flat back. He will forfeit some amount from the amount paid to him, as per agreement, and balance he will return to borrower purchaser
6. This flat after purchase will be embroiled in litigation
7. You will be a purchaser with notice of builder’s claim
8. Ask bank if private treaty is possible between builder, borrower, bank and you?