• MOU to buy a property under constructions

I have shortlisted to buy a property which is under constructions. Prior to "Assignment Agreement", I need to get into a MOU with the seller. I am looking for a professional (pref Bangalore based) help to draft the MOU between myself and the Seller.
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from Bangalore, Karnataka
I can direct you to a Bangalore based lawyer to do the needful for you. You may contact me for the same.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23888 Answers
667 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

I have no reference to a bangalore lawyer.
Prabhat Shroff
Advocate, Kolkata
141 Answers
39 Consultations

4.7 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer