1. You are deficient in providing details for giving proper advice.
2. Understand that you are going to file Divorce Suit and also get settlement deed registered by your father duly settling agricultural land in your favour and you are not in a position to visit India for safety reason.
3. You can get the printout of the divorce Suit to be fil;ed by you from your lawyer in India and append your signature there upon before the appropriate officer of your local Indian Consulate who will notarise your said signature.
4. You shall have to thereafter return the said plaint of the divorce suit to your Indian lawyer for filing the same before the appropriate District Judge in India.
5. In case of registering the settlement deed, you can follow the same procedure to get the signed settlement deed sent to you for appending your signature thereupon as a token of your acceptance of the said settlement and return the same to your Indian lawyer for registering the same.
6. Such getting your signatures notarised by the appropriate officer of local Indian consulate might stand practically as a herculean task for you for which your is to India is advisable for completing the said jobs subject to your convenience.