• Ex-employee - thief & blame on old Owner

Hi, I had a store at one of the apartment. the service was terminated by association with notice period. I had walked out with paying all my dues and advance with regards to my products. 
now they have found a new vendor and the vendor has taken over my service boys with fulltime employee, store and few of the items had been purchased by agreeing to a payment. 

It has come to my notice that one of the my ex-employee who joined there shop has now cheated them with some money, like money thief or selling products without to their notice. He has taken some advance amount as well from him, the new vendor has caught him with proof like he has sold the product to customer without bill and he was been questioned by the owner for 5 to 6hrs, he has given my name saying I was the brain behind and he has give all the money. which is not true. what do I do now?? they have recorded this on mobile phone like he saying I was brain behind this act and the employee is missing for last 24 hrs. 

what can i do now?? if they file a case on me with mobile record as a proof. will that stand in the court and what can I do to get this resolved.
Asked 2 years ago in Criminal Law from Varun Das, Karnataka
firts of do not worry,in case you receive any call from police go and meet them,and disclose all the facts to him,if he still insists for registering complaint,then get back to me with details of FIR,though it is not a big issue and it can be solved amicably
Simpply lodge a GD before local PS citing all the reasons behind lodging this GD against the ex employee as well as the owner of money as a means of escaping from police Harassement.
Soumya   Kundu
I agree with Soumya Kundu
,in case you receive any call from police go and meet them,and disclose all the facts to him,if he still insists for registering complaint,then get back to me with details of FIR,though it is not a big issue and it can be solved amicably
Has the FIR been filed against the person who has been accused of committing theft? Has your name been included therein as an accused?
If he states in his statement that you were the brainchild behind this theft then you may be arrested and prosecuted along with him. However, you will have sufficient opportunity in the court to prove your innocence. Engage a lawyer beforehand so that you may be prepared to face any situation if police registers a case against you.