• Collector land

I have a two shop on collector land and which is going under new metro winding .
So my question is
 They will provide me the two shop or one shop in some other area . OR 
 They will give the money according to the land price

Because most of the people are telling that if both shop belongs to same person and shop comes under collector land . Then gov will provide only one shop
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law
Religion: Hindu

First answer received in 10 minutes.

Lawyers are available now to answer your questions.

8 Answers

Depends on govt policy.Some times they give compensation and some times they provide new.

They provide two shops for u if they want to give new accomdation.

Hemadri Chandrakanth
Advocate, Vijayawada
98 Answers
10 Consultations

4.0 on 5.0

1. if you have 2 shops, then upon acquisition of land for metro work, you will either be allotted two alternate shops or be paid the market price for the 2 shops

2. in the event the authority is allotting alternate shops then it will allot you 2 new shops and not one shop against your 2 old shops

Yusuf Rampurawala
Advocate, Mumbai
6880 Answers
79 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Sir under there notification it can prescribe if they are giving you alternate 2 shops or compensation at market price for two shops.

Further for two shops you will get two shops only not one.

Shubham Jhajharia
Advocate, Ahmedabad
25516 Answers
179 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

you should be provided one shop at least as your shop is being demolished for road widening

Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
87917 Answers
6207 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

This is my response to you:

1. You will get compensation for the land;

2. If they are relocating your office then they will give you the exact area that they took away from you;

3. So make sure your shop building plans or land plans are perfect;

4. Also keep in touch with other shop owners to know how the process is going to be carried out;

5. If any dispute make it know to the authorities because you have the right to know.

Gowaal Padavi
Advocate, Mumbai
1920 Answers
5 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Government will decide to provide how much shop will give you its depend upon terms of conditions of contract/agreement if any or as per rules of the local bodies.

C. V. Jadhav
Advocate, Bangalore
545 Answers
18 Consultations

4.7 on 5.0

Firslty, sir please try to make it more clear as the land on which your shops are having some allotment certificate by the land owing agency or not.

Secondly, as if yes then sure they will have to shift you to some place, and if not then they may not provide you any such benefit.

Thirdly, but, one thing is sure that they won’t give you the money as you were doing commercial activity on the government land which is a very limited rigth.

Sanjay Baniwal
Advocate, South Delhi
5464 Answers
13 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

This will be based on the notification issued by the collector for acquiring the land and the compensation announced thereon.

You may file compensation claim if you are aggrieved by any such decision harming your interests as per the latest land acquisition act.

T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
78071 Answers
1543 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer