• Suggestion on charges/order

in my case today which was on order/judgement in court judge was ready to pass orders against accused but he told us accuse no 2 is not present so he can't pass the orders and gave next date 2nd april 2014 very upset day and my advocate was present in morning and i gave him his fee and he told me that i will also come in evening as judge told us to wait till 3pm for orders but he did not came it can be possible that defenders are doing all this to stop my advocate from coming and case can go further. and it is necessary for all the accuse to be present while orders. as judge told us.
Asked 3 years ago in Property Law from New Delhi, Delhi
yes at time of passing of order all accused have to remain present in court

yes it is necessary that all the accused are present ,forget about any body influencing judges

it is procedural guidelines that sentence given in absence of accused

sentence has to be pronounced in presence of accused . hence court will pronounce judgement when all accused are present . if they are not present court will adjourn the case .

yes

yes  NBW is non bailable warrant . since accused  rajpal is absent court has adjourned case and issued NBW against him

The law commands that accused should be personally present in court at the time when court has to rule on his innocence or guilt. Hence, the postponement by court.

Since Rajpal was not present in court a NBW has been issued against him. Police will now have to arrest and produce him in the court.

if you want you can appear in court

you may remain present in court if you so desire

It is your prerogative. You may remain present in court to witness the proceedings.