1. You should first see which are your weak points which the lawyer of your wife might take up to understand your legal position. There are several issues which might go against you legally as given under which your wife's lawyer can raise before the Court if your matter goes to the Court:
a. You knew that financially you are not sound to take her to your place of working even then you have married her.
b. Your statement that you were forced to marry her has no legal consequence in this issue.
c. You can not marry a girl for serving your parents.
d. Your wife shall have all the rights to stay with you where ever you are staying which you can not refuse.
e. Marriage is not solemnised on whims and fancies and called off whenever it is so felt.
f. You have ruined her life by arranging to marry her without telling her that you are actually seeking a free maid to serve your parents and not for staying with you.
2. So, if you want to file a divorce suit against her, you shall have to show adequate ground acceptable by law to grant you decree of divorce, like cruelty, desertion etc. So, unless you have collected adequate evidence of her act of cruelty on you, you should not venture for filing divorce suit against her.
3. It will be difficult for her to lodge a police complaint u/s498A of IPC alleging dowry harassment since you hardly stayed with her and now a days she does not stay with you. However, if she so lodges the 498A complaint and police registers FIR against you, all the accused shall have to avail anticipatory bail and then contest the case fittingly.
4. She can claim maintenance from you which will be decided by the Court and shall be around 1/3rd to 1/4th of your net monthly earnings i.e. your earning in foreign currency multiplied by purchasing power parity of Rupee with that currency..
5. You can not escape the responsibility to maintain your wife after marriage and the Supreme Court has already opined that the husband shall have to maintain his wife by begging or borrowing. So, your giving upm the job and returning to India will not help you legally.
6. If you staying together as husband and wife is no longer possible, it will be prudent on your part to negotiate with her and jointly file mutual consent divorce petition on agreed terms which will be disposed off within 6 & 1/2 months from the date of its filing.