1. As per a Supreme Court judgement a caretaker when called upon by the owner to vacate, has to handover the possession of the premises which he is caretaking to the owner
2. Many people illegally attempt to have their names recorded in Aadhar cards and have it issued at an address which is not of their ownership
3. However mere reflection of address on the aadhar card does not give any ownership title to the caretaker. But certain dishonest people try to set up the claim of adverse possession against the true owner and claim title over the property
4. You need not worry since the caretaker cannot claim that since his aadhar shows the address of your property, he has title to the same
5. But nevertheless it is always better to have the caretakers services terminated.
6. You can write at the address mentioned on the UIDAI website informing that the caretaker no more resides in your property. This would be for record