1. You can not write a letter to the Judge on a matter which is being heard by him in the Court,
2. You shall have to inform what you want to inform by fuiling application through lawyer,
3. Your informing his not enough. You shall have to sustantiate what you are saying through evidence,
4. So, go to the police station and negotiate with the I.O. and try to record his admission that he had seized your passport before, which he had not submitted before the Court,
5. After audio recording the admission of the IO, you send him a letter by speedpost calling upon him to return the passport to you or submit before the Court,
6. On the date of the next hearing, you submit the latter written to the IO alongwith the audio recorded evidence of his admission that he had already confiscated your passport,
7. In fact your lawyer should have informed the Court at the time the bail order was passed or in the bail petition that the passport has already been seized by the police.