1. There is no other option left before the land lord to evict you from the premise other than filing the eviction suit,
2. You can contest the eviction suit filed by him but what merit will you have to contest his eviction suit when you have no valid tenancy/lease agreement registered by you. The suit can be dragged not on merit but on technical grounds by taking repeated adjournments etc.,
3. Engage a local lawyer who will keep taking repeated adjournments on varioud grounds, manage the court officer to give long dates etc.,
4. After the judgement is passed, the landlord will file execution petition based on the said judgement and you will be evicted with the help of police,
5. Rent Control Board has no authority to pass judgement on any harassment. It is the jurisdiction of the Court,
6. Since you do not have any valid tenancy agreement, you can be asked to vacate the premises in which case, the question of undue increment amount will not arise. However, if he has asked for the said increase in writing, you can contest his eviction suit on the ground of undue increase.