• Want property cover


Property is name of 5 person. 2 person have covered extra area from balance 03. Blance of 3 land is plane. Out of 3, 1 has sold his property (property registered his name), but property is short for 03. He has file case for his land mark but he withdraw case after three year and its land purchased 8 yera back. Now I want cover my land as per doc. Is it possibe because they can oppose.
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from Rewari, Haryana
when 2 persons covered extra area did you take any action against them ? did you complain to police regarding encroachments made ?  has the share of each person been properly demarcated ? you are at liberty to cover your land as  mentioned in the agreement . if any objection is raised by other persons move court for necessary reliefs
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
46637 Answers
2757 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

You have mentioned that out of 3 persons 1 person has sold his land. Was the land divided according to the law? If there was no division then how could his share be identified for sale?  Was any stay order obtained from court? All the 5 persons are at liberty to cover their share, which if encroached on gives to them the right to move court for protection including a stay order.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23092 Answers
639 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Hi, it is better to file suit for deceleration it is better to contact local advocate.
Pradeep Bharathipura
Advocate, Bangalore
4561 Answers
204 Consultations

4.5 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer