• Recovering money

My sister had invested some money in Guru Teak Investment in my name. After the maturity we received a acknowledgement from them that the maturity amount Rs.12500/ + within 6 months during feb 2012. 

She hadn't told me earlier on this as the company gets into some issue. I came to know that recently and trying to contact their office in Bangalore and they are closed without any contact information.

I heard that in other city (like Mysore), there are lawyers dealing with this issue on some commission basis. I am okay for any option to recover as much as possible from them.

Please let me know the / help me to move in right direction to recover this hard earned money of my sister.

Thanks,
Narasimha Rao
Asked 3 years ago in Business Law from Bangalore, Karnataka
issue notice to guru teak investment for recovery of maturity amount of rs 12,500 .send it at its registered office . file criminal complaint of cheating , criminal breach of trust against the company and its directors . however please note that  if you adopt a legal approach your legal fees would be more than amount involved

Issue a legal notice to the company at its last known address for recovery of money. If the notice is not complied with then file a case for money recovery in the court of District Civil Judge. In a legal action for recovery of money you may in addition to principal amount, also claim the amount spent on availing the services of your lawyer. Once a court of law passes an order for recovery it can be enforced against the company.

nothing left to add, well advised by experts