How to verify approval status of apartment plan
I'm planning to buy and apartment in koodlu, near electronics city in bangalore and almost finalised it as well . How do i check if the documents produced by the builder is authenti especially I want to confirm if the apartment is built on the survey number he is quoting. From which government will I be able to get the survey sketch of that apartment depicting the apartment location in the survey map
Thanks a lot for the help
Note: the builder is not vry famous or big builder.
Asked 1 year ago in Property Law from Bangalore, Karnataka
1. From the local collectorate office you can get all the necessary information regarding the survey number and also as regards an acquisition of govt. over the land.
2. Do get all the title deeds supplied by the builder checked by a local lawyer,. it is very much essentials since necessary documents varies form project to project, city to city.
3. Sanctioning of building plan from the local municipality is another important aspect to look inot/
4. That apart normal property search from local registration office is also necessary.
5. Do not take chance by the name of the builder. Remove any doubt over the land and project by engaging a lawyer and getting him checked all the relevant documents.
Hi, it is better you can get the legal opinion from the advocate so he may say whether the build the property as per law.
2 you may apply for sanction plan of the building either in BBMP or BDA you may get sanction plan.
1. Engage a local lawyer to commence the process of due diligence.
2. Check whether the requisite clearances such as building plan, etc have been obtained from the corporation.
3. You should also check whether the land is the subject matter of a pending litigation in any court of law. The purchaser does not get a clear title to the land in respect of which a lawsuit is pending in a court.
4. The antecedent chain of ownership should be got vetted to ensure that the title has flowed in accordance with the law.
1) you have to take 30 years title search in sub registrar office .
2) contact a local lawyer and obtain title clearance certificate .
3) check whether building plans have been sanctioned by muncipal corporation .
4)check whether building completion certificate/ occupation certificate has been issued by muncipal corporation or not
Thanks for all the replies
Does the sanction plan will contain the position of the Apartment in the survey map.
The builder says that the apartment is built in survey no 188/2. How to know the position on the survey where the apartment i built.
Which office (BDA or BBMP) I will be able get this sketch of apartment position on the survey. the apartment is in Koodlu gate on the way to electronics city from silk board and comes under ward 191
Asked 1 year ago
1. No, it does not. You have to obtain copy of survey plan separately from the collectorate office.
2. You can see mentioning of the survey no. on the sanctioned building plan itself.
3. A local lawyer can help you to pinpoint the concerned office address.
1) building plan sanctioned by muncipial corporation will contain the survey number of plot
2) you have to contact local lawyer to find out wherein you can find which authority you have to apply to obtain detailed particulars of apartment on the survey
1. First of all check the title of the land on which the construction has been conducted,
2. Check the Development Agreement. has it been registered?
3. Check whose portion of the built up flat the builder is selling you. Is it builders allocation or owner's allocation,
4. Check whether the construction plan has been sanctioned or not by municipal authority,
5. Check whether the builder has got the occupency certificate from the municipal authority or not,
6. Engagae an experienced lawyer to conduct the above search.
1. The Survey No. will be available from the sanctioned building plan,
2. From the Survey plan to be collected by you, you shall get your required information,
3. Engage a local lawyer for this purpose.
1. From the sanction plan you will not be able to find out anything except the survey number.
2. Only a local lawyer will be able to guide you as to from where you will be able to obtain the other requisite information.
Hi, first you have to property documents from the advocate and get legal opinion from him in order to clear your all doubt.