1. You are deficient in providing details as to how are your partners trying to steal your shares in your Company.
2. Shares of individuals are recorded in the books/records kept with the Company for which share certificates are issued..
3. If you do not sell your shares to others, no body can take away the same from you.
4. Where is your said Company registered?
5. If it has been registered in India, then you can engage an Indian Advocate to defend your interest.
6. If the Company has been registered out side of India, the it will be prudent on your part to engage an Advocate of that Country.