1. If you had loved someone else then why did you marry your husband?
2. Unlike western countries, divorce can not be sought in India without having any acceptable ground.
3. Ordinarily decree of divorce is sought on the ground of cruelty for which you shall have to submit adequate evidence in support of your allegation.
4. If you do not have any acceptable ground ( I love someone else is not the legally acceptable ground for seeking divorce) to divorce him, the law does not permit you for seeking the divorce.
5. It is not necessary that if you lodge a false allegation, he will go to jail. rather he might lodge a police complaint against you u/s211 of IPC for lodging false complaint against him for causing damahge to him.
6. Only option left before you for getting divorce from him is to convince him to jointly file a mutual consent divorce petition which will be decided within 6 & 1/2 months from the date of its filing.