1. Since your grandfather had made a partition deed in connection with the said property, it is no longer an ancestral property,
2. After the demise of your father, his wife and all his children including yourself, will have equal share on the said property,
3. Mutation of name in the municipal Records does not confer Title of the property,
4. It is not a HUF property but the property of an individual,
5. Since there is no will there is no requirement of probating it,
6. You can collect Legal Heirs Certificate to establish the ownerships of all the legal heirs of the property of your deceased father.