Since the vendor already died and boundaries are not matching with present directions , then
- Take Report with the help a surveyor of concerned department of your area to mark the boundaries and
- Approach the legal heirs of the deceased vendor for executing a registered Rectification Deed in your favour.
- If, the legal heirs deny or not response then you should file a suit against them in the court of your jurisdiction on the ground of Present/latest Report for rectifying the boundaries as per law.
- After summoning the legal heirs , the court will direct them to execute the same in your favour.
- If, they not appear before the court , even then you will get ex-parte order from the court ,which will work in your favour.