• Khatha transfer rejection

After registration of plot we applied for khatha transfer, it got rejected as the builder has not got bda approval. Because the endorsement we got from BBMP is in Kannada we are not sure what is written in it.
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law
Religion: Hindu

2 answers received in 10 minutes.

Lawyers are available now to answer your questions.

9 Answers

Please share the copy of the notice with us. And we will provide solution to that. The reason specified is very important to come to right conclusion.

Shettar SS
Advocate, Bangalore
182 Answers
1 Consultation

4.4 on 5.0

You can get English translation done of rejection letter

2)if it is unauthorised layout by builder khata would not be transferred in your name if plot purchased by you

3) contact a local lawyer

Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
88406 Answers
6234 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Dear Sir,

Please WattsApp the said Kannada endorsement given by BBMP then call me for further discussions. My mobile number will be taken from the Administration of this Website.

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar
Advocate, Bangalore
6055 Answers
385 Consultations

4.8 on 5.0

Than get it translated, until it`s not known, what it is, advising not good.

Yogendra Singh Rajawat
Advocate, Jaipur
21481 Answers
31 Consultations

4.4 on 5.0


Reach out to a translator who may translate the same for you and subsequently approach the consumer forum for seeking refund of the amount paid by you to the builder alongwith interest also you can lodge a FIR against the builder under section 420 of the IPC.


Anilesh Tewari
Advocate, New Delhi
17942 Answers
377 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

- You have the option to challenge the rejection of your application seeking transfer of khatha in your favour.

- However, it is desirable that you know the reason of rejection of this application; before you prefer an appeal.

- Approach a translator to this this rejection order translated in a language which is you can read and thereafter, based of the merits of the said order, prefer an appeal.

Vibhanshu Srivastava
Advocate, New Delhi
9441 Answers
245 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Yes. These types of properties are illegal in the eyes of law. You may contact me for further guidance.

Chidanand Kulkarni
Advocate, Bangalore
21 Answers
2 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Kindly translate the same and find out what is written in it. If the said procedure is feasible for you proceed with the same.

Prashant Nayak
Advocate, Mumbai
27600 Answers
88 Consultations

4.4 on 5.0

You can contact a local advocate and get the Kannada language contents found in the letter translated and then take legal steps if you believe it is worth enough

T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
78567 Answers
1557 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer