• Father will removed by mother for daughter"s share

My father died in Feb 2004 , he was against giving any share in property to daughter thats why he allowed me to construct a house in 1999 at my own cost thereby getting rentals , after his death my mother says that he didnt left any will and both mother and daughter took all his savings 15 Lacs and shares ( no clue ) and want to take share in the property also , ( Foul play by mother as she was not agreed ),afte this I went ahead and Khata Electricity and water transfered in my name in Year 2004 itself  till date no body claimed against this 10 years is over,
now I want to sell the peroperty they are not ready to come and sign even giving them there share what should i do also I would like to take your consultation personally becoz you are in Bangalore pl. call 9844634591 Maadhu
Hi, in your case we have to go through the documents and as per your narration it is better to file suit for partition.
unless the documents described by you are perused. it would be difficult for us to give any rational opinion. you can contact us with all necessary documents so that we can guide you through proper channel.
Ananth Kumar
Has the property been mutated? Did your sister and mother object to the transfer of water and electricity connection in your name?

Without perusing all the documents related to this property it will not be possible to state anything, albeit you can move the court and cull out your share in the property.
number of experts from kaanoon.com in bangalore . contact any of the experts . since your father died intestate on his death you have only 1/3rd share in property . your mother and sister have 1/3rd share . similarly in respect of 15 lakhs in your father account you had 1/3rd share . since your mother and sister are refusing to sign any documents for sale of property you have to file suit for partition .
merely because you are paying property taxes and paying maintenance bills does not make you 100%owner of property . you have only 1/3rd share . you can only execute gift deed for your share of property . as advised earlier contact local lawyer in bangalore
The entire property cannot be transferred to one heir alone unless all the heirs make a gift of their respective shares. Even if there is no objection at the time of transfer you should remember that transfer of electricity and water connection o your name does not make you the sole owner of the property. You can gift only your share to any of your family members.