• Vehicle Theft

My vehicle stolen in August 2009 & recovered by police within 3 days, After a week  vehicle  is released by court on a Rs. 100/- Bond paper which is only hand written and not registered any where. The same bond paper i given to police station & they given me the vehicle . The case is still not run in the court only dates going on. Not any hearing done yet. The accused is released by court on bail in Sept 2009 who is still present in court on any date . Now the vehicle is A TATA SAPCIO 2006 MOdel which is getting older & giving me maintenance too much. Pl advice me how to sell the vehicle & get rid of the case. Even i ready to take back my complaint.

Pl. give me advice.
Asked 3 years ago in Criminal Law from Kudal, Maharashtra
Make a prayer before the court for release  of car citing reason of deteorating condition of the car, and early disposal of the case.
Soumya   Kundu

you can take permission from court for selling on the basis of deterioration of vehicle

You can seek permission of court to sell the vehicle as it is subject to speedy decay.

File an application before court as advised by experts.