• Temporary injunction on property

Through a temporary injunction can i stop the city municipality from digging the drain which constructed in front of my house and the drain which dose not have any end point.it is unpalled drainage.
Asked 5 years ago in Property Law from Bangalore, Karnataka
Yes you can
Prabhat Shroff
Advocate, Kolkata
141 Answers
39 Consultations

4.7 on 5.0

Indeed you can. Municipal Corporation is amenable to the jurisdiction of the court.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
24302 Answers
677 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

You have to give a notice to MCD as per provisions of CPC before filing the suit for injunction.
H. S. Thukral
Advocate, New Delhi
577 Answers
172 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer