• Harassment uder ipc 354

One minor girl from ST cast was tried to molest by a Brahmin boy who is a son of a BAHUBALI family a case was filled by victim's father U/S 354. The boy was bailed out within two days and now they are threatening the victim and her family to take the case back or face the dire consequences. Victim is terrified. I request you to suggest some legal procedure to victims safety and what she can do in such conditions.
Asked 4 years ago in Criminal Law from Mathura, Uttar Pradesh
The accused is out of bail, and he is  threatening the victim with dire consequences to withdraw case against him. File a case u/s 337 of IPC  against him and FIR in local PS.
Soumya   Kundu
Advocate, Kolkata
50 Answers

4.7 on 5.0

you can apply for cancellation of bail in high court on the basis of ground mentioned by you.since it is bailable offence and bail is granted as a right which can be cancelled only by high court
Rajeev Bari
Advocate, New Delhi
1506 Answers
92 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

1. The victim should immediately move the High Court for cancelling the bail granted to the accused. That apart, she should field her own lawyer to prosecute the case, and not rely on the Public Prosecutor alone. 

2. In addition to above, the victim should move the High Court to seek protection for herself.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23426 Answers
652 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

First of all file a complaint against him or his family members who threaten and after that file camcellation of bail under section 439 of Cr.P.C
contact a lawyer personally, it will be better
Nadeem Qureshi
Advocate, New Delhi
4910 Answers
228 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer