• How to file case against Dept of Posts - Ministry of Com & IT

Department of Posts has a policy for appointment of Agents for processing of their mails. In one of the case their Mumbai region have appointed an agent by flouting rules and guideliness. There is a clear evidence available that establishes this fact that they have violated rules and regulations. I have been raising this issue at various levels since last 6 months. However they have not bothered to take action. They not even bothered to reply to any of my complaints. I paid a personal visit as well but they are just not ready to listen and keep on saying that they are looking into it and have sent file to this department and that department. I have provided all evidence which clearly establishes that money is being siphoned off from state exchequer. 

I am now exploring legal option and is looking for credible lawyer from Mumbai to take up my case. Could someone suggest the way forward?
Asked 4 years ago in Civil Law from Mumbai, Maharashtra
file RTI application  to know what action has been taken on your complaints .
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
45747 Answers
2692 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

If you have evidence pointing out to the violation of rules then you may move the High Court or Supreme Court for nullifying his appointment.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
22977 Answers
634 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

you can file suit for declaration,declaring the appointments as null and void
Rajeev Bari
Advocate, New Delhi
1506 Answers
92 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer