• Belated compassionate appointments

Respected Rajeev Bari Sir we have several proofs Two of the RTI Proofs in which it is clearly show that applicants has received jobs 10 years later and they had apply 9 years later from the accident happened date and we have some judgements and Two office memorandums of Govt of India in which Govt has clearly mentioned that belated causes can be considered on merit. should all these proofs save me to avoid the delay problem?
Do you have some documents which help me to condone the delay of filling the cause after 10 years later
Asked 3 years ago in Civil Law from Patiala, Punjab
we dont   have any documents to help you condone delay after 10 years . already forwarded to you judgements in the case . rest your lawyer has to do

you already have lots of material to help you

How can we give you any document? Free legal advice has to stop at some point. You must have engaged a lawyer. Now let him do the needful.