• I feel there is the RI is trying to block my files for correction

Respected Sir,
I greatly appreciate your support and guidance. I feel now the only thing is for to approach the Lakayutha for rectification and correction. Briefly to state I am not able to get the tippany for the Pukka Book, which is kept away. Perhaps due to influence for the local Political pressure, for one such person possess about 40 acres of land adjacent to my plot. 
I have the AC judgement copy, the Patta book, encumbrance for 15 years, he RTC which correct entry form 1966 to 1978-79, then a change to tally number 8 with reduced extend, is this really tally, the RTC again mentions 1978-79 tally #8 with reduced extent up to 2000 and continues the same.
I have tried every known possibilities and approached the authorities only to be turned down, because of my inability in knowledge & funds. I am aged 71, with no backing , yet I pursue the    fight with little knowledge and guidance from good natured legal experts.
Will I find a better solution? I need to know as early as possible.
correction is easy & prevention better that litigation, for growing Nation.
With deep regards & blessings to every one earnest for emailing me,
Paul Ponniah
Mobile:9341173197
I tried to understand your question, with what I understood, if the RI is not providing you information under RTI, approach the Information Commissioner, Tahsildhar after 30 days and lodge a complaint against the RI, you will get redressal. If not you can contact me for further guidance.
If you are not able to get the required information from the competent authority then you may file an appeal to the Tahsildar. A second appeal against the refusal of information by the tehsildar will have to be filed before the State Information Commission within 30 days. Carry on the battle with diligence. You will succeed.
if you dont have funds to engage in litigation and fight for your rights  you can contact the district legal aid centre . in addition we have number of NGOs that provide legal help to senior citizens .you can also contact any of kaanoon .com experts based in Bangalore for guidance